Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Gifts












On Sunday, several friends got together for lunch, stamping and celebrating our friends birthdays. We had 3 birthdays to celebrate!!

I made this framed art to go with the desk set. I really like how it came out.

Anyway, we had a blast!! We had salad and everyone brought different ingredients to put in the salad. That is what makes it soooo good!! You know how when you made a salad at home and it just never taste as good as when you eat it somewhere else. Well this was one of those kinds of salad...all I can say is YUM-O!!! We had chips and dips and cheeses to go on the side, but OMG the salad was sooo good. Ok, I think you got the idea. Anyway, we are all stampers so we usually make the gifts and here are the gifts that I made.

This was a Easel card basically on a box. It's a desk set with a calendar. It was not that hard to make, though I messed up several times...just not scoring correctly, but for the most part it was easy. I did my handle different from the instructions that I got, but I liked that you could pull on the drawer with a handle instead of a brad.


2 comments:

Liz said...

I love it! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Thanks for your comment. Can't wait til you come over tomorrow!!