Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christmas Gift Box

One of my hostess clubs made this box last Saturday.  We  used the  Bitty box die from Sizzix #115967.  This box has become on of my favorite boxes to make.  I have made several of them using different themes, like birthday, Halloween and this one Christmas.  They are cute enough to give as gifts or favors, but not too small to put small pieces of candy in.  Sometimes boxes are so big that it takes alot of candy.  This box to me, is just a perfect size!!


 Here is another view of the box.  I also used the Candy Cane paper from our new Holiday Mini Catalog.  This new mini is the best!!  You will want everything in it.  I had to contain myself and only buy a few things....this month!!  I know I will be buying more!!
  Here is one more view of the box opened.  Love the die because it cuts and scores this box.  It is so simple to make and takes very little glue to put it together. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma, I'm following you now! Come over and see me at www.mystampintime.blogspot.com. Love the box...wish I had that die!