Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Downline Swaps

I had a downline meeting last week and here are a few of the cards that were made for our swap.

 This one was made by Sherry Collette.  She showed us the technique on the top part of the card.  It is very cool using our reinkers, a Krylon paint pen and alcohol.  

 Here is a close up of the technique. She did not know the name of the technique, but it was very similar to polish stone except that you wipe the ink that is on the felt on the glossy paper instead of pounce it.  

This was Dottie Vexler's card.  She used that yummy glitter paper!!

 This was Darnell Gannon's card.  I believe she said she cased the card, but not sure whose.  Love the color combination.

 This was Patty Shipley's Card.  Love the colors!


They all did a great job and I am so happy they participated in the swap!!

5 comments:

Leena Girsa said...

These cards are all lovely...you have some talented ladies in your downline! Just wanted to let you know I'm now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are all some beautiful cards!! Very talented ladies you have!! One question, what is the name of the embossing folder used in Patty Shipley's card? I love it but have been unable to find out the name of it! Thank you for following me and I am now following you!

Unknown said...

You definitely have some talented ladies in your downline! These are all beautiful cards. I do have one question. What is the name of the embossing folder used on Patty Shipley's card? I have been unable to find out thus far and I just love it!!! Thanks for the invite to follow you and I appreciate your following me!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Judy, it is the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #121809 Framed Tulips in the Occasions Mini Catalog on page 28.

Thanks for the comment. They are all talented ladies!

Kendra Richardson said...

Thanks for sharing your downline swap cards - lots of inspiration! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com