Friday, February 11, 2011

Yep, it's my birthday!!



Don't look too close at those balloons! They reveal my age!!  Yikes how did that happen?  Where did all those years go?  Well here's a little info to let you know a little bit about me and where all those years went to!

I was born and raised in Victoria, TX....yea, not too many people know where that is at...so let's just down south.  Did the usual went to school there, went to college there, got a job there.   I thought I would live and die there til I met my wonderful husband, Jim.

We have been married for 22 years.  He is in the Navy and luckily we have not had to move too many time.  We have lived in CA, VA HI, and now we are living in VA again, where we have been for the last 12 years.   

I have two wonderful children.
Sarah (18 years old) and Robert (21yrs old).  They are really great kids!!  They have kept me busy over the years with school, sports boyfriends, girlfriends and just life in general.   But now they are both living away from home.  Sarah is attending Texas Tech in Lubbock TX and Robert is attending Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.  


About 6 years ago I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Business was slow and I was not sure what I was doing (still not always sure), but I do know that I love what I do and I enjoy sharing it with others.  So, after a few years I began to grow a downline.  
 Here are a few of my downline that attended Regionals in Baltimore with me this past year.  What wonderful ladies these are!!  They are a group of the most talented, giving, friendly, fun ladies, but most important they are my FRIENDS!!  I love them and only wish I could do as much for them as they have done for me over the years.  They have taught me so much!!  


So, that is my life in a snap shot...would not want to bore you with too much about me.  This is a stampin' site and it would not be complete with out something that I stamped.  
I will be adding information on this card on my next post.  Have a great day and Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Norma! Hope your special day was great! :) Following you from SC!