Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rose Vintage Shadow Box Card #2

This is just like the one I made before just in a different color.  Again, I cannot say how much I have enjoyed making this flower.  This was also a birthday gift that I made last week.  Already gave them to the birthday girls, so I can now publish the picture.  

 This is a picture of it opened.  I added some extra little touches to it.  The beveled window pane in the center can be used as a necklace.  I gave her some extra ribbon so she can wear it or just keep it in the shadow box area.  I really liked how they turned out.  

I just made a few more and used all SU supplies and will add those later.  I think the more I make the better they get, but that is just me.  I do not have a tutorial for sale, but am offering classes on this.  If you are interested contact me at: jnrjones@cox.net and I will give you the details.  


These are the panels for the card, which is the inside of the card. 

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just beautiful. I love making those roses too!

Liz said...

Beautiful!!!!