Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photo Holder

I ordered some new items from the Stampin' Up! new mini catalog.  As demonstrators, we are able to pre-purchase items so that we can prepare classes and such for the mini catalog.  I used the new Simply Scrapping Kit to make this cute photo holder.  I am thinking about having a class on this project.  Not alot of embellishments so that I can show off the pictures.  



Here is a look at the inside of the photo holder.  These are old family photos, but it is what I had when making this.  I liked how it turned out. 

I also made this one for a friend of mine who is having a cowgirl theme birthday party for her daughter.  I don't have pictures in it because she will be taking pictures at the party and then putting the pictures on after the party to give as Thank You Notes to the guest.


Here is a look at the inside.  The Thank You note will be in the middle and she will be able to put 4 pictures inside.  She liked how it turned out.  Now I just need to make 11 more!!

No comments: