Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Downline Swaps

I had a down line meeting a couple of weeks ago.  We usually do a swap with those that can participate.  Here are some pictures of the swaps that were made.
 
Ginger did this one.  Love that DSP that she used.  It is Berry Blossoms.  Thanks Ginger!

 Patty sewed this awesome bag from Stampin' Up! Material called Sweet Stitches.  It is not just a bag there is something inside!!  

 This is what was inside the bag.  A sewing kit!!  What a great idea!  



This swap was done by Toni.  It is a Christmas planner. She used a lot of the new products on this.  

I have more pictures, but my computer is not letting me post.  Could be the operator (who me??), so I will post these and try posting more at a later time.  


I want to make sure I post the inside of Toni's Christmas planner. 



No comments: