Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leadership



I started the year off right by attending Leadership in San Antonio, TX. It was fabulous and so much  to take in. There are going to be some changes and changes are always good!  I believe most of the changes and new information have been posted either on www.stampinup.com or facebook. I will address those changes at a later post.

This year right before any big announcements or giveaways, Stampin' Up! was right on it by twittering the information first. What a great idea. THEY were the ones that got the info out NOT the attendees. Brilliant!!



I won a stamp set from Prize Patrol.  It is P.S. I Love You!!  I was so excited!!  Stampin' Up! gave away so many products at this Leadership.  There were so many good things that came from this Leadership that I cannot begin to tell you them. But I will try on some other posts. Once again, Stampin' Up! out did themselves and we all appreciate it!!


Once again, I was able to attend Managers' Reception!!!  I would like to THANK all of my customers for their loyalty and friendship.  I would also like to THANK my Downline. Without them none of this would have been possible.  They are what keep me going.  So, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!  to ALL my customers and downline, you make this job so easy!!  You are all so wonderful!!


Lastly,  I would like to share with you this picture of my Upline, Colleen Magness and my sidelines Nikki Murphy and Pam Ticen.  We had a wonderful time together.  There were other Inky Angels that attended, but I never got a picture of all of us. We almost forgot to take a picture of the 4 of us!!   Thanks girls for a wonderful time and Nikki for being such a great easy going roommate!!

I plan to post more pictures soon!! 

No comments: