Thursday, March 8, 2012

Small Cupcake Card

A while back, Stampin' Up! sold these cute little mini cards.  I had still had a few and decided to make a little card.  I showed my clubs how to use the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #120805 $14.95 for 12 sheets on this card.  At Leadership someone (sorry I don't know her name) showed us how to use these sheets.  I was so amazed at how easy they were to use AND they have been in our catalog all year and I never had bought them, more less used them.


They are really very easy to use.  You just punch the sheet (adhereing the sheet on a piece of cardstock works best)  or you can cut them and use them with the big shot.  Again on a piece of cardstock or material works best.  For this card I just punched some circles (w/o adhereing them to cardstock) w/the 3/4 inch circle punch #119873 $10.95 and the 1/2" circle punch  #119869 $5.95.  I removed the backing and placed them on Whisper White cardstock #100730 $8.50 for 40 sheets, burnished the circles before removing the 2nd backing and then added dazzling diamonds.  What a WOW effect!!  It looks way better in real life!!


All I can say is that once I showed my clubs these, almost everyone bought them!!  Stampin' Up! products are amazing!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: