Monday, January 28, 2013

Designer Builder Brad Keychain

I still get together with a group of demonstrators every other Friday to stamp.  I've been doing this for about 4 years. This past Firday we celebrated Lorrie's birthday.  We each made something for the Mexican theme lunch.  The food was very good..enchiladas, rice, cheese dip, homemade salsa, fruit salad and the best chocolate chip cookies!  When we celebrate birthdays we each usually make a gift from Stampin' Up! Product.  This was my gift to her.  I covered a cigar tin with the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I used the new Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Two Tone Ribbon as a belly band.  It looks huge in this picture, but it looked nice, well I thought it did.
 
Inside the tin was a key chain that I made for her.
 
I used a Designer Builder Brad and the More Amore Speciality Paper in the center.  I clipped the backs off and then added a small piece of cardstock on the back just so it looked finished.  I did not even think to take a picture of the back.  I am lucky to have remembered to even take a picture at all!  I usually forget.  Something I need to get better at and am trying!!  It was a quick easy gift.

No comments: