Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leadership Demonstrations and Swaps

Isn't this card just gorgeous?  This was one of the demonstrations that Stampin' Up! had set up in the Gathering Place.  They were showing how to use the new Borders Scoring Plate in the Spring Catalog.  It also uses Secret Garden Bundle that I thought I did not have to have until I saw all the beautiful cards made from it.  Now it is on my list!
 
The Artisan Embellishments Kit from the Spring Catalog was also being demonstrated. So many ideas from just this little kit. 
 
One of my swaps for Leadership...a small post it note holder.  It is an easel style holder.  My downline, Ginger Riley, had made one for us and I just cased it with the new Designer Paper Sycamore Street from the Sale-a-bration flyer. Thanks Ginger for the great idea!  The Designer paper is just one of the products you can get for FREE with a $50.00 order.  Email me to find out how.  jnrsjones@cox.net
 
 
 
I just LOVE the new Hearts A Flutter Bundle in the Spring Catalog.  This card uses one of the dies and stamps to make this cute little owl. I also used the owl punch and a heart for his wings.  The background is the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder that is also in the Spring Catalog.
 
There are so many new stamps and accessories you just might want to have a party!  Remember this is Sale-a-bration time and you can earn FREE products for every $50.00 you spend (before s/h and tax).  Email me if you are in the Hampton Roads Area and would like to book a party!  jnrsjones@cox.net
  

No comments: