Thursday, January 24, 2013

Leadership Notebooks

 
Don't you just love those letters that spell out Notes?  They are the Notable Alphabet #126357 (c) #126355 (w)in the Stampin' Up! catalog on page 144.  I LOVE THEM!!
 
I know I am stuck on Leadership projects and swaps, but I want to post everything I made.  This was the Notebook I made for all my roommates.  This happens to be mine because I forgot to take a picture of all of them.  I made 7 of them!  I hate when I do that.  I make a ton of things and half the time I don't take pictures. 
 
I covered a 5x7 pad of paper with pool party paper and then used the Sale-a-bration paper Sycamore Street #127540 FREE! with a $50 order (before s/h and tax).  Email me: jnrsjones@cox.net if you would like to place an order or go online to www.stampinup.com and you can place an order there and use my name Norma Jones as your demonstrator. 

No comments: