Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sailboat Baby Card



I think I have rec'd 3 baby shower invites THIS month!  I have not rec'd three all last year.  Guess there is something in the water.....sailboats!!

So the theme is Sailboats on 2 of them.  I made this one for a cousin in Houston.  Was not sure what her theme was because I lost the invite.  Since the other two were sailboats, I figured I would make hers a sailboat card too.  She is having a boy also.  I used a retired stamp set, but it is Stampin' Up! and am so glad that I did not sale this set.  I have used it alot this week. 

One of our neighbors daughter is having a baby shower and I am making all the decorations, treats and gifts for her in this theme.  I will be posting those soon. 

2 comments:

bizestampin said...

Norma are you in Texas yet? I am coming June 19th to visit with Loretta. Would love to see you too.
Debi Pippin

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Hi Debi! I sent Loretta a text, but have not heard from her. I AM in TX and would love to have yall over to stamp or lunch? I am only in town until that Friday. I have to go to a class (non stamping). Maybe the 20th? Do yall have plans for that day? Let me know.